Enterprise Solutions Group
According to recent surveys, 93% of CEOs
believe sustainability issues will be critical to the
future success of their companies, yet only 28% leverage sustainability to reach new customers
and new markets. 88% of CEOs agree
sustainability should be embedded throughout
their supply chains, yet only 54% believe their
companies are already doing so.
How does this significant performance gap
impact companies? Higher costs, foregone
markets, brand degradation, stakeholder
pushback, disaffected employees, lower
profitability and decreased competitiveness ó
just to name a few ways.
Sustainability ó the intersection of economic,
social and environmental prosperity for all ó is
increasingly shaping the management agenda.
Even so, most businesses still struggle to assess
risks, understand opportunities and implement
solutions to make their organizations more
competitive through sustainability initiatives.
The Brightworks Enterprise Solutions Group
believes that an organizationís ability to thrive
in this intersection will determine its long-term
success. Itís a belief born from experience. We
have a track record of have delivering results for
global organizations that capture the business
opportunities in sustainability.
We help clients address clarity, capacity and commitment around sustainability initiatives.
Clarity: Our in-depth
assessment process helps
the risks and opportunities
for their business and aligns
leadership on the best path
Capacity: We help
organizations build the
capabilities they need to
develop, lead and implement
Commitment: We engage a
broad range of stakeholders
to create and solidify internal
and external buy-in to
our clientsí sustainability
Combining decades of experience, Brightworks team members help businesses negotiate complex sustainability challenges and produce concrete results. Some examples of our teamís achievements include:
- Identified a net $2 million cashflow from a sustainability audit and energy efficiency analysis.
- Conducted an impact assessment for a government agency with existing sustainability goals that made their current progress clear and recommended realistic projects to achieve their targets.
- Facilitated over 80 stakeholders to create a campus-wide sustainability plan for a major educational institution that has earned recognition as a model for universities across the nation.
- Identified attractive employee benefits and tripled the required greenhouse gas emissions reductions for a U.S. government agency, which reduced harmful pollution, employee turnover and costs.
- Developed a strategic sustainability plan for a large architectural firm's internal operations that created a strong platform for their external sustainability services to compete in the marketplace.